Lighthouse Manor is the perfect family getaway and vacation home. Situated on no-bank waterfront with incredible, 180-degree views of the ocean AND the Olympic mountains, the home is a haven for peace and relaxation.
The Straits of Juan de Fuca are teeming with all kinds of sea birds and sea life. Watching the shipping traffic is one of the favorite activities of many of our guests. Cargo and container ships, cruise ships, military boats, submarines, sea planes and fishing vessels, etc all provide for constantly changing vistas.
The front of the house faces the majestic Olympics. Snow-covered mountains fill the skyline. A protected marsh in front of the house affords some of the best bird-watching you’ll ever see. Hawks, bald eagles, blue heron, ducks, swans and many, many more are regular visitors. Our guests comment that they spend as much time watching the birds and mountains in the front of the house as they do watching the seascape in the back.
Lighthouse Manor can accommodate 6 to 8 guests comfortably.
A covered deck in back overlooking the Straits of Juan de Fuca, Mt. Baker, the San Juan Islands, Protection Island, Whidbey Island and the Dungeness Lighthouse provides spectacular 180-degree water views and unparalleled ocean vistas.
A large, covered front porch overlooking the Olympic Mountains makes for great viewing of myriad birds and water fowl who frequent the protected marshlands in front of the house. You’ll see some spectacular sunsets to the west – silhouetted by the majestic Olympics. Grab a blanket and a glass of wine and have a seat in the Adirondack chairs on the front porch and unwind.
- Bedroom #1 – Downstairs with 2 twin beds
- Bedroom #2 – Upstairs with 1 queen bed
- Bedroom #3 – Upstairs with 2 twin beds
- Additionally: Upstairs there is a queen-sized futon in the “den/reading” area
- Coffee Maker (standard and Keurig)
- Utensils & dishes
- Small appliances (blender, waffle iron, griddle, crock pot, etc.)
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Laundry Room with full-size washer and dryer
- Two Bathrooms (one upstairs, one downstairs)
- Television, Cable TV, Telephone, VCR, DVD Player
- High-Speed, Wireless Internet
A gas Fireplace for those romantic evenings!